Thursday, March 26, 2009

laser hair removal Maryland: Is Laser Hair Removal A Good Idea?

I've tried nair and I really don't like it and I don't want to shave the area because it will just come back thicker and darker. So I was thinking about laser hair removal...would you suggest it and what are some pros and cons? Thanks.

Answer:laser hair removal laser hair removal Maryland is great for thick and dark hair. It does laser hair removal Maryland not permanently remove the hair forever. It hurts a little (like a bun) and the area is red after the treatment. You could get emla from your doc whic numbs the skin nicely so you can't feel the burn You will eventually need touch ups with a laser. You could have lasering done and when laser hair removal Maryland the follicles are thin enough, you could go for electrolysis to permanently remove the hair.

Answer:Laser removal is permanent so make sure you don't want that hair ever again.Laser removal is very effective and not cheap at all.My fri end had it done and she looks great. Even better than shaving or laser hair removal Maryland nair.

Answer:I have
a good friend that is like my daughter and she had received laser treatments to her face..She had dark hair that was on the face almost like a beard and sideburns..several treatments removed it and now its never come back. It was costly but the results were wonderful..she is now so much more confident and the skin itself even looks healthier. I say go4it...

Answer:my mom does lazar hair removal.if you get it done make sure you use laser hair removal Maryland numbing cream. not just ice.it wil hurt.and you wil have to get it done like 3 different times before it all goes away.if you get it only once it wil grow back just not as thick.

Answer:Depending on your ethnicity, it 's laser hair removal Maryland costly and you must keep up with the treatments, all varying depending on where you live. I am a Westerica n and there are only a laser hair removal Maryland few doctors "Willing" to do it on women of color, because of lesions, scars and most of all keloids. I am of mixed heritage, but I must always when dealing with skin care, and problems treat my skin for it's mixed heritage. I have chose electrolysis. Go On line and do your homework, and be sure and get your own personal physician's Green Light! Good Luck.

Answer:umm i laser hair removal Maryland heard it
was a bad idea.. and it usually turns out hurting your skin. *gross*

Answer:well, i plan on it one day soon.i know that it's quick, painless, and besst of all, gets rid of hair.cons may be the price or the amount of time it takes, depending on who you go to.

Answer:another con to Alex's list is that you MAY one day want the hair there laser hair removal Maryland and it won't grow back!

Answer:on your legs:Pros- you don't have to shave EVERDAY!!!, you don't have to worry about really painful cuts, and you don't have to worry about getting shaving cream all over creation!!!Cons- I hear it hurts!!!!, It is expensive, You have to do it fairly often!!!Good luck!!!

Answer:Here is a link laser hair removal Maryland to an informative article about a womans laser hair removal experience, I think you will find this useful in answering your question. ENJOY! laser hair removal Maryland www.associatedcontent.com/article/430786...

Answer:Cons:
Expensive and addictive (after you start seeing the results you want more!)Pros: The hair is gone!!I've had it done, and haven't regretted it.

Answer:WELL ITS MORE EXPENSIVE THAN SHAVINGBUT IT GETS EVERY HAIR AND IT KEEPS HAIR FROM GROWING LONGER THAN SHAVING DOES. ( BUT YEAH IT HURTS )

Answer:Electrolysis is better. I was going for 2 yrs. laser hair removal Maryland It has been 2 yrs and I have not needed to go back for my eyebrows. It really works but so expensive.