Saturday, March 28, 2009

laser hair removal Maryland: Is laser hair removal a good thing?

What are some downsides to laser hair removal Marylandit? The area in question has dark thick hairs so waxing is incredibly painful.

Answer:have had it done.i love it and would do it again in a heart beat and if I have a daughter, would have her do it as well. the downsides:very expensive. i have had my face done over course of last 7 years, have about $2500 involved. to date and probably laser hair removal Maryland 10 treatments. I think my face is $400 per treatment at my dermatologist.it is slow. it is not an over night treatment. one time won't fix it all. you could need 3 - 10 treatments to be totally hairfree.it can be painful. i had an allergic reaction to numbing cream when I first had it laser hair removal Maryland done in 1998. had third degree burns/scabs on my face for 3 weeks. without the cream and new machines, it feels like a very hard rubberband snapping on my skin. which doesn't bother me because I have high p ain threshold. to me it is same as waxing.if you tan or go out in the sun a lot, you should not do laser hair removal Maryland so before laser, as it can cause discoloration of your skin.the only other advice I can give is laser hair removal Maryland to go to a licensed technician, preferably a dermatologist in case you have a bad reaction.

Answer:Well luckey for you because laser hair removal works best on DARK THICK HAIR! :) The downside is that it can be costly, also it can be painful because it damages the hair folical. So its not either really bad or good , but id you really want to get rid of your hair for good it can take 4-12 sessions! p.s Hope i helped.