Thursday, March 26, 2009

laser hair removal Maryland: Ladies... Does anyone know if the home laser hair removal kits really work?

I go to the laser clinic, and it really works, but there is this laser kit for home called STOP skin laser, I wanna laser hair removal Maryland know if it´s just as effective as going to the clinic.

Answer:Finally Free.comYou can use it with pads and with tweezers, but it is time consuming . The pads dont take time but cost 25.00 buks a laser hair removal Maryland pop for a tiny little patch so you would only use it on your face....or underarms....Its 99.00 plus tax.My daughter took mine before i really got to use it much but it DID work on my eyebrows!!! LOL....YAY!!!!! So it reall laser hair removal Marylandy all depends on what you need it for, I would like to know more about other methods myself that arent costly....

Answer:it depend on the thinkness of your hair. do reaserch.

Answer:Here is a link to an informative article on laser hair removal that i think you will find helpful. ENJOY!http://www.associate dcontent.com/article...

Answer:I wouldn't try it.If you have enough money to laser hair removal Maryland consistantley go to the clinic, don't waste your time on something that won't work.

Answer:I would be scared to even try! >_< Imagine if it went wrong... would the consequences really be worth it?

Answer:Most likely not... theres a reason there are professionals out there. It probably will work just not as effectively as the professional.