Tuesday, April 21, 2009

laser hair removal Maryland: Laser hair removal? Does it have long term side effects?

If the hair is permanently removed by laser, the hair follicles would be dead. I'm thinking that this causes problems as the follicles open and close with the heat and cold. But if the hair and the hair follicles are burned laser hair removal Maryland out, how would the body cool itself in areas that you get lasered?

Answer:Laser Hair Removal really doesn't have any long term side effects. To my knowledge hair is not a factor in pores, if anything it should help laser hair removal Maryland your pores. I have heard from some people that get their under arms lasered that they can stop sweating for a while. This would most likely be caused by the laser shrinking pores, however, this would not be a permanenet side effect of lasers.And in any event, our bodies compensate for perspiration. In other words, you'll just end up sweating more laser hair removal Maryland elsewhere. Many people use prescription antiperspirants or botox to stop under arm sweating, and they're in no laser hair removal Maryland danger of over heating their bodies.For more info on laser hair removal, check out this guidebook:http://www.hairremovalforum.com/guideboo...

Answer:I had the laser removal done a few years ago and I also go skiing. I can't say that I've ever had a problem with the cold or heat. I happen to love the permanent results.

Answer:Laser hair removal does not affect sweat glands. Perspiration cools the body.