Saturday, June 27, 2009

laser hair removal Maryland: Has anyone had laser hair removal?

I really want laser hair removal on my downstairs because I hate having a boyfriend and not being smooth. Waxing is too expensive for me so i shave and it sucks. How much does laser removal cost and and how did laser hair removal Maryland it work for you?

Answer:I've Never Had It But My Fried Actually Had It Done To His Face (Just The Beard & Mustache Area). He Hated Facial Hair & The Task Of Shaving Every 5 Days. He Told Me That They Actually Don't Do It In One Sitting, It Actually Takes Some Time. Well Maybe Cuz His Procedure Covered laser hair removal Maryland A Big Area. I Don't Remember The Price, But He Did Say He Doesn't Have To Shave For 4-5 Years Min.

Answer:You must be very careful. If you have an olive complexion or darker it is possible to burn or even scar the laser hair removal Maryland skin permanently with laser hair removal. I paid approximately $80.00 U.S. per visit to have a physician remove facial hair without good results. If you have excessive hair growth I laser hair removal Maryland would strongly suggest you consult a physician prior to having laser hair removal.

Answer:you will have to have a consultation to see if it would work on you, and i think it is about £60 a session i was gona but my friend had it and it burnt her legs at the top so now she is really self concious about wearing a bikini :) Good luck laser hair removal Maryland with what you chose to do!!

Answer:i have some article about it.. do visit http://laser-hair-removal-for-men.blogsp...

Answer:I wanted to but when I saw kimora lee gettin it done I had to have a second guess I was thinking about that yesterday.

Answer:im gonna