Saturday, June 27, 2009

laser hair removal Maryland: Is laser or IPL hair removal more effective?

I've read lots of conflicting opinions about laser hair removal Maryland this and am totally confused. Also can someone recommend a good hair removal salon in Melbourne city or inner suburbs?

Answer:I've had laser hair removal on my legs, underarms, and bikini and have found it to be very effective and worthwhile. But it only works perfect for super white people with really dark coarse hair. laser hair removal Maryland My legs have lost about half their hair, my bikini maybe 25%, and my underarms only like 10% after on treatment. Because the hair on my legs is much coarser than my underarms. It also hurt much more, almost made me cry =( But the underarms I remember thinking "that's it?"I don't really know what IPL is... but hope I helped a little

Answer:Don't get the laser done it's a waste of money it doesn't get laser hair removal Maryland rid of all the hair. Most of it yes and their is no proof it won't come back later on in life on some people. Everybody is different.When your talking about 800 bucks and up for a treatment and have to keep going back. Depends on where you live with the price. Anyway I can't help you laser hair removal Maryland with the rest.To me and still is the best hair removal is waxing by far.