Friday, June 26, 2009

laser hair removal Maryland: Laser Hair Removal: Is taking extra testosterone (medical reasons) pointless whilst receiving laser ?

I was considering Laser Hair Removal but am under treatment for extra testosterone. Will this counteract laser hair removal Maryland each other? As testosterone increases hair removal.

Answer:testosterone will make you more hairy in some places but not others- it might thin the hair on your head and make your chest and other places more hairy but it won't stop the laser from working- just it may take more sessions as there will be more hair to remove. If the laser is used in the growing phase of the hair, laser hair removal Maryland the follicle will be permanantly damaged and hair will no longre be made.. so long as the therepist uses the right settings. I'm having it too and i've found it to be really effective even though i'm hairy because of my hormones.. Good luck

Answer:I guess it would laser hair removal Maryland take longer as there should be more hair growth, and therefore more expensive and probably les s effective.Why would you want to use laser hair removal? You're a guy aren't you?

Answer:After years of nightmare hair removal options, I finally decided to look into permanent hair removal options. My research led me to a consultation at Manhattan's salon.I found a website http://www.hairlaserremoval.co.ukThere laser hair removal Maryland are many useful information to me. Thanks to them.At my consultation I wasn't expecting to laser hair removal Maryland go under the laser. In fact, I wasn't sure what to expect. My technician, Michelle, was laid-back, confident and attentive. When I asked what the results would look like, she lifted her arm and showed me the most perfect hairless armpit I'd ever seen. Knowing I was writing an article, she even showed me her bikini line. I was blown away with the possibility o f never having to shave again.Step laser hair removal Maryland 1: Paper pantiesTechnician leaves you with paper panties. I was given the paper panties then Michelle left. She came back in and I laid on the table in basically a splayed position (a bit uncomfortable, but then Michelle was so laid back and had showed me HER bikini line so what did I care?). Step 2: Ice coldIce cold jelly-like goo laser hair removal Maryland is squeezed onto all the soon-to-be-lasered spots. The goo apparently protects skin and offers some sort of barrier laser hair removal Maryland from the heated light. Step 3: The laser wand comes outI had no idea what this looked like until I saw it. Lasers vary, but the one Michelle used on me reminded me of the part of your printer that you attach to your computer. The part that is closest to your skin is about 4 inches long and an inch wide (although they vary). Michelle gave me a pair of sunglasses. Step 4: The procedure beginsBasically Michelle worked along my bikini line. I had asked about the pain laser hair removal Maryland and she said it would feel like a rubber band snapping the skin. She was right. The pain wasn't unbearable at all, nothing like the searing pain of waxing. The laser pulses with light and you feel a 'snap.' She moves along with each 'zap.' Step 5: Clean upOnce laser hair removal Maryland the lasering was over, Michelle scooped up the goo, I got dressed and that was it. No need for creams or lotions or potions. Michelle told me the hair would fall out within 2 weeks. On my way out the door the woman at laser hair removal Maryland the reception desk told me I was going to love the results. I left laser hair remo val Maryland happy and confident she was right. Then the waiting began. Two weeks later, the hair was gone and a new hair cycle had just barely begun to grow in. Hair grows in cycles so you should get about 6 treatments to ensure you kill all the hair follicles. A month after my first treatment I went in for my second. Find out what happened in my 3rd installment of Diary of a Laser Hair Removal Guinea Pig.