Wednesday, March 25, 2009

laser hair removal Maryland: Have you ever used laser hair removal?

Does the hair stay permanently gone after a certain amount of sessions? How laser hair removal Maryland much does a session cost and how much hair can than do in one session? Did you have any bad experiences with laser hair removal? Thanks!

Answer:I have not had it done yet, but here a link to lots of good info:http://www.laserhairremoval.com/It is permanent. As soon as I save up $600 I'm getting it done. If you would like, send me your email address and I'll let you know how it goes.

Answer:Email me too! I am debating.. laser hair removal and lasik eye laser hair removal Maryland surgery.. LOL.. laser hair removal Maryland Report Abuse

Answer:No, I'd be in the hospital for months. Look at my coat.

Answer:I think someone pointed it at the top of my head while I was asleep.