Wednesday, March 25, 2009

laser hair removal Maryland: Self-waxing reccomendation brands / laser hair removal center suggestions?

I am in high school and am laser hair removal Maryland sick of the hair on my face, stomach, chest, and arms. I am looking for suggestions for self-waxers to deal with the issue immediately, but eventually want to look into laser hair removal. I would appreciate any reccomendations anyone has for waxing brands (I should be fine doing it myself) and especially any laser hair removal centers they've used and have liked. I would prefer something inexpensive but want to make sure it will be effective and I can trust the place. Thanks

Answer:If you want to laser hair removal Maryland try waxing, go to a professional the first time. Take notes. There is a very specific step by step process that you have to go through. Missing steps will cause problems. And you will probably need to find someone to help you, because laser hair removal Maryland waxing yourself is acward. It also hurts A LOT! I have waxed my own legs, but that laser ha ir removal Maryland was after years of someone else doing it for me. I recommend using the wax you can heat up in the microwave. Stay away from sugarwax and stick with the wax for sensitive skin if you want to do facial waxings as well as body waxing. Don't try to do this by yourself with laser hair removal Maryland no training the first time.

Answer:well if you want to issue to be solved mmore permanent then temp, then go for laser surgery, but if you dont like the idea of "surgery" parisia wax is very good and gentle, so on those soft spots you'll be fine with it

Answer:I have had eight laser hair removal Maryland laser hair removal treatments. I have seen around 75% effectiveness so far. Each time it has been more and more effective. I am currently pretty satisfied with the treatments. I believe that after my tenth treatment I will only have to come back in once every two or three years, maybe even longer. I started with a lot, a lot of dark hair and a medium complexion laser hair removal Maryland though. I would say that the lighter hairs take more treatments.I don't do it through an MD. You don't have to do it with an MD and it is cheaper. You can get numbing cream prescribed from your doctor and it cost five bucks a tube. I had laser done a few years ago and it wasn't all that affective. They used a laser hair removal Maryland diode laser. I'm sure that there have been advancements in diode lasers since I had it done years ago, but the treatments I have been laser hair removal Maryland recieving over the last year are with an alexandrite laser.As far as pain. It is very painful. If you are trying to do a large area at once, I would suggest a lot of numbing cream. I would suggest taking a lot laser hair removal Maryland of drugs or drinking a lot of straight liquor before your treatment. I& #039;m being a little eccentric, but it hurts. As far as it not being as painful after a few treatments, that's a little true, but not by much. If all your treating is light hairs, then probably so. It slightly burns your skin when it treats the hair follicle. I have not had any permanent discoloration. The skin in the effected area makes almost a %100 recovery a laser hair removal Marylandfter a few weeks. I would say a complete recovery after a few months.It is expensive and painful. Is it worth it? If you want a procedure that is effective, then yes.

Answer:Maybe you can try below website to get the information you need. It's about laser hair removal articles for your second opinion.