Wednesday, March 25, 2009

laser hair removal Maryland: Is laser hair removal safe and effective?

Has anyone had laser hair removal Maryland any negative experiences with laser hair removal?

Answer:I'm in the process of finishing up getting my bikini area lasered, and so far so good. Only minor pain, that lasts for only as long as you're being treated, nothing big. Not nearly as bad as being waxed (ouch!). I've only got one treatment left, and it's looking like that'll be it. I'm hoping that I won't have to go in again, but even so, most places offer spot treatments at ~$50 a pop. I'm really impressed with the results thus far, b/c I was laser hair removal Maryland really hairy, and now, it'll just be only less thing I have to worry about. I'd say go for a consultation, and see what they have to say.Oh, just so you know, you're hair does grow in cycles, so when you get it done the f irst time, you'll have some that are dormant, and they laser hair removal Maryland won't be treated. Like it was mentioned above, it laser hair removal Maryland usually takes about 5-6 treatments, about a year, for the hair to be about 99% removed; you might get the odd pain in the butt strays after that.It also doesn't work on blonde or grey hairs. And the coarser the better. If you have dark skin, laser hair removal Maryland they might tell you about the side effect of having the skin in the treated area become lightened, through skin depigmentation (something like that).

Answer:I want to know also, Ill be waiting and keep checking in on this question.

Answer:Laser Surgery--for hair remaval and spider veins is absolutely and very safe.This is fo all the people following this question.It is very cheap in India.There is one company that is very famous in India that arranges all types of surgery for foreig ners in India.They are called the Forerunners Healthcare.I read a lot laser hair removal Maryland about them in the Newspapers and about their patient stories.I have also read that they arrange financing for american and canadian patients as all types of surgery is not covered by insurance.They also have photos pasted of their International patients.You can checkout their website.The cost savings are incredible.As a doctor i laser hair removal Maryland personally believe that your laser hair removal surgery laser hair removal Maryland can be easily handled in India as the quality of healthcare available here is simply best in the world.The surgeons are USA/UK trained and facilities are 5 star.hope this helps.http://www.forerunnershealthcare.com

Answer:Yes, Laser hair removal is safe and effective. But ir works good for thick hair than thin hair. I took laser hair laser hair removal Maryland removal treatment for my face. I used to hav e tick hair, now that hair is gone,but new hair is growing. I think i need to take more sittings. For some people, 5 to 6 sittings would be fine. but for it needs more. Depende on ur hair texture. But it is safe and worth trying it.

Answer:I wanna know that too.. Only for Spider laser vein removal