Friday, April 3, 2009

laser hair removal Maryland: Anyone with mid brown hair tried laser hair reduction?

My hair is like dark auburn or mid brown. I'm going for Bio laser to remove unwanted underarm hair. would be keen to hear from anyone with experience of this and its success as I laser hair removal Maryland hear it may only be usccessful in very dark hair. Thanks

Answer:I have a home laser. You are quite correct, it does laser hair removal Maryland not work well on black ( afro) hair. It will not work on white/grey hair either. I have had a lot of success with my home laser, but it does take a few goes to get rid of the hair permanently. Good luck, I hope it goes well for you.EDIT:I have a "RIO". cost about laser hair removal Maryland £90.00 fromTesco direct last year Xmas gift. ( in the catalogue). I have ssen them for sale on the IDEALWORLD shopping channel and I think htere are other models available, but they are more expensive.

Answer:My hair is mid brown and I've been for 4 underarm treatments. I've noticed my hair has become a lot thinner and grows slower.