Wednesday, April 29, 2009

laser hair removal Maryland: Laser hair removal for under chin. Any suggestions?

I have very thick hair under chin, just like its for men laser hair removal Maryland :( I have been waxing and using hair remover cream, but now it has started looking very very awkward. I have a light brown skin and dark hair growth. Is laser hair removal an option? Have anyone gone through it and is it effective, safe way to get rid of these once for all?

Answer:I have tried laser hair removal in several parts of my body (legs, bikini outline, space between the eyebrows, arms) and I've learned that it laser hair removal Maryland works only if the hair is thick enough. For instance, it didn't work in my arms... all I got from 6 treatments were horrible tiny infections that look like pimples. If your hair is thick and dark and your skin is not tanned it should work. Just be careful, go to a renowned clinic and do not use any pro ducts laser hair removal Maryland that numb the skin before laser hair removal Maryland the treatment, because your pain could indicate you if the laser intensity is too strong and you're being burnt. Good luck!

Answer:Hi, I used to work in one of those clinics and yes, it would be ideal for you. It will take a few visits for it to go away completely and may cost you a pretty penny, but it will be worth it. I had laser hair removal Maryland no problems at all with any of my clients and most of them were happy with the results. Just don't expect it all to go after one session as it depends on the growth cycle of your hair and will take some months to go completely, but you will see some improvement after the first session. I treated clients (female) who had much more facial hair than you and was successful. Go for it girl!!