Wednesday, April 29, 2009

laser hair removal Maryland: What do you think about laser hair removal?

I'm considering doing that. does it make scars and all that? laser hair removal Maryland and how long does it usually take?

Answer:There shouldn't be any scarring and usually takes 2-3 treatments for best results. I'd definitely have it done if I could afford it!!

Answer:I am a High advocate of laser hair removal--I wish I had laser hair removal Maryland done it when I was younger, seriously. I don't have any scars laser hair removal Maryland or anything due to the laser. I guess you'd want to check the place/person out before time. I used the same person my aunt used so I had an excellent recommendation to go by. I know in the long laser hair removal Maryland run even I have saved money on razors, creams, etc. that I no longer use for shaving my armpits, legs (and I even had other parts la sered). I absolutely love it and although I advocate organ donations as #1, getting laser hair removal follows somewhere behind that :) seriously, I love it and I would suggest females get it as soon as they can afford it. If nothing else, it's just practical and it does save laser hair removal Maryland time and $.I think if you have it done at a school, you pay less.Laser Hair Removal Advocate in Florida

Answer:there are no scars with laser hair removal. i would laser hair removal Maryland highly recommend it to anybody with unwanted hair. the treatments usually take about 5-7 treaments. with no tanning or sun in between! its pretty expensive. i know my friend went to a guy to did laser hair removal, thought she was getting a deal, but the hair never went away.... you pay for what you get!

Answer:It is wonderful-no scars at all. It can take several visits, make sure you pay by the job and laser hair removal Maryland not by the visits-it is much cheaper this way and really the only fair way. It is 100% painless. Go for it, you will be like-wow.....so smooth! And you won't ever have to shave or wax or hide that area again.I live in Florida, so I am laser hair removal Maryland always in a bikini down here and it is nice not to have to worry about it all the time:)

Answer:Laser hair removal is a good idea to get red of your annoying body laser hair removal Maryland hair .. my mam and sis gt that done and they used to go more than once for each area ! it depends on the area .. they used to remove upper lip and under arms hair and that took them 3 weeks ,, it depends on how busy is the place you go ! about the pain its quite painful as they took the hair out from the roots .. the hair sometimes grows back but it usually grows less than wat it laser hair remova l Maryland was .. another thing that i remember about it laser hair removal Maryland is that after the first time you cant touch the area you done i mean you cant remove the hair if it grows again till the second time wen they see you again and thats how it takes sometime till its all gone =D .. good luck some people don even feel it

Answer:I agree, most laser hair removal procedures these days leave no scarring and are relatively painless. Just make sure you choose a good clinic. American Laser Centers if a big name. There's a huge list of other clinics, with reviews, on www.signatureforum.com.

Answer:If I had the money I would definitely go and get my hair removed by laser. It is a great way to get rid of unwanted hair , without it growing back . laser hair removal Maryland It must be nice not having to shave anymore.You will have to go to 3 - 5 sessions, it depends on how your body/ hair reacts to the lasers. Some take more and s ome take fewer sessions. Even though it is pricey, I think it is really worth the money.

Answer:It is laser hair removal Maryland a great
procedure and I had really good results. Make sure you go to someone good, however, as I do not people that had problems because the settings used were too high. the site http://www.HairRemovalForum.com has a directory of certified providers.Good luck.

Answer:You should definitely go for laser hair removal Maryland laser hair removal! It's permanent hair removal, well, at least more permanenet than waxing. The amount of time it takes depends on the area you're removing hair from. the bikini line, for instance, takes less than 30 minutes for a treatment (you'll probably need 3 to 4 treatments). Full body hair removal can up to 3 hours.As to scarring, hair lasers have a very low laser hair removal Maryland risk of scarring, but it can laser hair removal Maryland happen. It only happens though if your skin is darker. What you'd need to do is go in for a consultation and see if you're a candidate.Check out this site for a bunch of information on laser hair removal candidancy. http://www.hairremovalforum.com/

Answer:i tried this new laser called the soft light, it works best if ur hair is dark and if u got fair skin or light skin, it laser hair removal Maryland bleaches the hair then it falls of a cpl of days later, it lasts for about 3 months, imagine being hairless for that amount of time, its amazing :)