Sunday, May 3, 2009

laser hair removal Maryland: Any Laser Hair Removal Recomendations from Santa Monica to La Puente?

I have lots of facial hair - and this is obviously troublesome for a young woman. All of my girl cousins are in the same boat and we want to get it all lasered off!Please let me know if you have laser hair removal Maryland any recommendations for a good laser hair removal practitioner anywhere in the L.A. metro area.Thanks!

Answer:The laser they use at Dr. Armen Vartan (he's a plastic surgeon in Glendale) is great. It laser hair removal Maryland doesn't really hurt and is effective. It's also fairly priced, not super over the top. I've been other places and they HURT first of all, and didn't work, second of all. The consultation, if I'm not mis laser hair removal Marylandtaken, is free. You can give them a call.. or go to vartany.com, they might be able to tell you the prices online. If not, they can definitely tell you over the phone. Good luck! Oh, by the ways, your hair can't be blonde.. the darker the better, black is best (I mean facial hair).