Friday, June 26, 2009

laser hair removal Maryland: Has anyone had white circles from getting laser hair removal,do you know why you get them and how to treat it?

I had laser hair removal done on my legs over three months ago laser hair removal Maryland and now have white circles left up and down my legs. They are perfectly round circles about the size of a dime. I was originally told they would be laser hair removal Maryland gone in a couple days,then a few weeks and now told a year or possibly permanent. I am wondering if anyone has experienced something similar or any knowledge on what causes the lightening of the skin in the circle shapes. Also, any ideas on how to possibly get my normal skin color back would be great. Thanks for the help!!

Answer:Make a fine paste by mixing one cup of honey and cinnamon powder and apply it on the affected area. Boil bath water with some neem leaves in it . Do it for somedays until your skin is returned to the normal condition. laser hair removal Maryland As its seem that your skin is sensitive use natural methods to remove hair you can find more on this in www .beauticianworld.com

Answer:I've never seen it happen, but I know it can (it's part of my training). There's really laser hair removal Maryland no way of knowing with it. It could be gone next month or in a year or never. I hate that answer, but it varies from person to person, so there laser hair removal Maryland is no clear cut answer. Also there is no clear cut answer to why it happened. If you went out in the sun 2 weeks before or 6 weeks after your treatment is generally the most common cause. It is honestly something you will have to wait out. Give it 9 more months and then see a dermatologist about your options.