Friday, June 26, 2009

laser hair removal Maryland: What do I need to become a laser hair removal technician in California? Do you have to be an RN? Salary?

Is it hourly or salary mostly? I can't find anything definite on the web, just online training courses, etc...let me know any info on this!

Answer:In California you need to be at least a registered nurse, physician's assistant or physician and train to perform laser hair laser hair removal Maryland removal services.The salary will depend on experience.My belief is that you can take all the online training courses in the world, but for these particular treatments, hands-on practice is key.If you simply want to be a technician (remember you can't do laser hair removal Maryland the treatments), then I would contact day spas, dermatologists, plastic surgeons, etc...who perform laser services to see if they are willing to train you.