Saturday, June 27, 2009

laser hair removal Maryland: Have you gotten laser hair removal on your upper lip?

I'm thinking about doing my upper lip, but I heard that laser hair removal Maryland if you decide to have children in the future, it will grow back because of hormones. I know everyone is different...has anyone had children AFTER the treatment of the upper lip, and has it grown back or anything? Does it hurt? Thanks!

Answer:I have laser hair removal Maryland wanted that
too, they told me when i have kids the hair will grow back elsewhere because of hormones. I wanted bikin and lip done so i was afraid of it growing thick down my leg, i am pregnant now so hopefully will get it done in few years, i think you should go for it, because your hormones change when you go through change of life in later years anyway hope you get some good answers would like to know too

Answer:I haven't but I want to. I laser hair removal Maryland don't plan on having kids anytime soon though. I just stick to shaving and waxing it.