Saturday, June 27, 2009

laser hair removal Maryland: Has anyone out there had laser hair removal?

I was just wondering if it was worth the money. I am thinking about having laser hair removal Maryland several areas done but I am trying to hold out until the price drops.

Answer:YesI had my second treatment out of 6 a few days agoThey say you need 6 treatments for permanent smoothnessAnd you go every 8 weeks (2 laser hair removal Maryland months) for a total of one yearWhen I bought my packages they were having a "half off" everything dealThis is what I paid:Entire legs-$2,500Underarms-$750Bikini (including butt crack)-$750I saw about half the hair fall from my legs 2 weeks after the first treatment, and I'll see fallout number 2 in about a week =) It's very exciting and worthwhile =)E-mail me if you have any more questions about laser hair removal

Answer:It is worth the money, but it is expensive and you have to have it done several times to make the hair removal laser hair removal Maryland permanent so it can get really pricey. It's best for small areas and spot hair removal on embarrassing areas (lip, chin, underarms, stomach, nipples, etc). Larger areas like arms and laser hair removal Maryland legs tend to take a long time to do and are very expensive, so unless you have a lot of money saved away for this I would go for a body wax and save the laser for smaller areas.

Answer:Yes. I go once a month. Done underarms, laser hair removal Maryland arms, back of neck, downstairs, and getting ready to do legs. Absolutely worth it, especially if you have light skin, dark hair, and lots of irritation. It's significantly improved the quality of my life. Seriously.

Answer:if you live around dallas or austin tx, msg me, ur genttheres a new company that just opened and it has like crazy low prices and the place is so classy and nice!!!

Answer:nope... im not hairy so i dont need it