Friday, April 10, 2009

laser hair removal Maryland: Has anyone here had laser hair removal?

Just wanted some feedback laser hair removal Maryland on the procedure.I wanted to get it done, underarms, face maybe. has it left any negative side effects for anyone, what kind are we talking, etc.

Answer:AMAZING!I'm getting my legs, underarms, and bikini area done.I'm currently scheduled for my second treatment at sona med spa in Houston in December. I bought the TRIA at home laser and used it maybe twice and didn't have much results because it is a class 1 laser. The laser in the spa is a class 4 (4 times laser hair removal Maryland as strong) And I've already lost about half of my hair!It HURTS! But I'm not very pain tolerantI twitch and flinch a lot and the nurse says that's pretty commonBut it's totally worth it!When I paid for mine they had a half off all packages so here's what I paid: Total About $4,000Full legs-2500Underarms- 750Bikini laser hair removal Maryland (they even do your crack!)- 750It's the way to go if you can laser hair removal Maryland afford it!BTW, they do financing =)

Answer:I've tried everything in the hopes of getting rid of unwanted facial hair. After years of bleaching, I decided to invest in laser hair removal. I went to a highly respected dermatologist to get the treatment. The treatment itself last around five minutes with minimal pain (it feels like someone is snapping a rubber band on your laser hair removal Maryland skin). About every two months I go back for a treatment. However, after 8 treatments I still have unwanted hair. After the treatment it won't come back for about three weeks and then it starts growing back in. Some of the hairs are finer others are not. You have to be willing to pay around $200 to $400 per treatment. For some people it only takes around two laser hair removal Marylandtreatments. A prime candidate for the procedure would be someone with fair skin and dark hair. I am going to continue with treatments in the hope that it will work. Most people see immediate results.

Answer:Yes, I've been laser hair removal Maryland getting my underarm hair removed by laser for the past year. it's GREAT! if you can afford it i definitely recommend it. Here's what the procedure is like: - if it's your first time, the doctor asks you a bunch of questions and fills laser hair removal Maryland you in on what happens and what you need to do. - sometimes they ask for hormone tests (I was asked to do one, but my sister didn't so i didn't bother)- laser hair removal Maryland the procedure is not painful, it just stings a little bit at the time and smells of burn ing hair. - you have to grow the hair for quite sometime and not remove it in any other way (this is the only downside, especially if it's in a visible place. For underarms it's not that big of a deal)- the actual procedure takes 5 mins tops. They shave laser hair removal Maryland the hair, then use the laser to zap the follicles (again- it just stings for a little bit- if it really hurts then you should tell them). - after you're done, they apply some cream on the area and then ask laser hair removal Maryland you to not apply any antiperspirant for a day or two and not to scrub the area in the shower (because the skin turns a dark grey color).You should go back after a couple of months, ideally, once every two months. After the first few sessions, the hair basically takes longer to grow and if it comes out at all, it is soft, thin hair. I laser hair removal Maryland haven't gone for a procedure for 3 months and i still dont have any hair visible. laser hair removal Maryland Basically, after some time you might not need to go get the procedure done at all. Good luck!

Answer:nope, i wish i could afford it, my sister tho, gets her entire body lasers, face, arms, underarms, bikini , and her bottom, tummy and legs..she hates hair.